Dr. Bai® GS-441524 Injection (20mg/ml*5.5ml) for Feline Infectious Peritonitis
- Composition: 20mg/ml * 5.5ml per injection, formulated to effectively treat feline infectious peritonitis.
- Benefits: Aids in restoring the cat’s immune system and blood energy, leading to a return to normal, healthy activities, improved appetite, and weight gain. It is effective in treating symptoms such as abdominal effusion, ocular uveitis, and neurosis.
- Suitability: Ideal for cats of all ages, and particularly beneficial for adults and cats with relapse cases requiring higher dosages.
Indications for Use:
- Effective for cats displaying symptoms including:
- Pleural effusion
- Abdominal effusion
- Decreased appetite
- Persistent fever
- Unkempt fur
- Ocular inflammation
- Neurological issues, such as incoordination and weak legs
Usage and Dosage:
- Dosage depends on the cat’s weight and symptoms, and should be administered for at least 12 weeks.
- Wet FIP: Start with 0.3 ml/kg every 24 hours. For severe and advanced cases, increase to 0.4 ml/kg.
- Dry FIP: Begin with 0.4 ml/kg every 24 hours. For severe and advanced cases, increase to 0.5 ml/kg.
- Ocular FIP: Start with 0.5 ml/kg every 24 hours. For severe and advanced cases, increase to 0.6 ml/kg.
- Neurological FIP: Start with 0.6 ml/kg every 24 hours. In severe and advanced cases, increase to 0.8 ml/kg or combining with Nirmatrelvir (PF-07321332) is highly recommended.
- Note: Consult with your veterinarian or our customer service for specific dosage guidance.
- The use of hepatoprotectives is strongly advised throughout the treatment period.
- Shipments from North East Asia typically take 3 to 7 days to arrive.
- Shipping across different countries, unions, or regions might lead to customs clearance challenges and additional fees. It is essential to communicate with us before completing your purchase to understand these potential issues.